Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pink Blanket

When I was a baby my mom gave me a pink blanket... If you looked at me as a little girl you would classify me as a pink soul.... When my mom remarried my soul took on the color of a stray dog and I howled at the wind .... I was never supposed to be light pink... That wasn't the color of my blanket.... But it passed quickly and My soul came out bright yellow..... I have had my fair share of the clouds that make my yellow soul turn gray for moments.... All until one day..... One day my bright yellow soul met with a color I didn't recognize and my yellow vibrancy dimmed and no matter how many times I tried I couldn't fix the color black... So I got a knew blanket.... I made it myself.. I am never going to have that bright yellow blanket I had as a child... But I will forever carry my brand new pink blanket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment