Wednesday, January 28, 2015

What I want to hear

I wanna hear a poem that hits home.. I wanna hear a poem that beats up the punch line and takes down notes from a comedian I wanna hear a poem that leads me into thought and takes me out of this grazed depression I wanna hear a poem that brings back my worst memories and celebrates life. living. now. I wanna hear a poem that excites and invites, and delights my apatite to know what to write.. I wanna hear a poem that wakes people up because I feel like so many of us have been sleeping through high school. I'm so glad i get to be in this class with you amazing people and I cant wait to see what this class is going to be like! 

1 comment:

  1. I wanna hear a poem that excites and invites, and delights my apatite to know what to write..

    That flow tho, mmm.

    ReplyDelete